- The great news is that the field of orthodontics has come a long way over the past few decades. Thanks to Invisalign (the most popular US brand), it is now possible to use near-invisible removable aligners or invisible braces instead of fixed braces to straighten teeth.
- As they are removable you can brush and floss your teeth exactly as you normally would, allowing you to keep your teeth and gums healthy while you straighten and perfect your smile.
- As an Invisalign premium provider, smylife will develop a series of aligners custom made just for you. We use state of–the-art 3D printers create a series of aligners that are customized to fit only you and your changing smile.
- Each set of clear braces is worn for around two weeks, removing them only when you are eating, drinking, brushing, or flossing. You will visit us every six to eight weeks to check in and ensure the straightening process is progressing as it should. Over the weeks and months, as your invisible aligners are changed, your teeth will gradually move and straighten.
- The total treatment time typically ranges between 6 and 15 months, after which you will be able to reveal your perfectly straight smile to world!!
Who is Invisalign for?
- Invisalign is for anybody whose smile requirements can be met with this advanced alignment method. We recommend it to professionals and celebrities keen to keep their treatment private, but also those whose self confidence has already taken a battering because of their not-so-perfect smile.
- While lots of people are happy with conventional braces, some shy away and put off treatment because, for the foreseeable future, this method makes them as self conscious as their wonky teeth. This is where Invisalign comes to the rescue- a straightforward, discreet, comfortable solution with visible results. With Invisalign, people have no idea you are having your teeth straightened.
As an Invisalign patient, you will be in famous company: David Gandy, Tom Cruise, Khloe Kardashian and Oprah Winfrey are just a few celebrities who have used Invisalign to perfect their smiles.
It is even rumored that Kate Middleton used Invisalign aligners before her wedding!!
The image conscious solutions from invisalign (As worn by Justin Bieber!):
- Invisalign teeth gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a ‘clearly’ amazing smile! They are perfect fit for your lifestyle, because they are:
- Super Comfortable
- Customized just for you
- Each aligner also comes with a small inconspienous blue dot wear indicator, which helps yo know if you are ready for your next set of Invisalign aligners.
- Retainers are the best means of maintaining your fabulous new smile one we’ve helped you craft it. We’re experts in the selections & fitting of all kinds of retainers and with various options available to suit your lifestyle – fixed, unfixed, plastic, wire, whole month & half month – your retainer needn’t be a nuisance.
- There are two main types of retainer- fixed / bonded & removable.
- What is a retainer & how important is it that I wear it??
- Retainers are designed to keep your teeth straight & can either be removable or fixed. Now that your teeth are straight, if you don’t wear your retainers, your teeth are likely to drift towards their original positions. If this does happen it may be difficult or impossible to correct.
How long will I have to wear the retainers ?
- Normally age changes occur in the human body; in the mouth, these changes show up as gum recession, increased lower front teeth crowding and increased turning of twisted or rotated teeth. Having orthodontic treatments does not grant immunity to these normal changes. These age changes vary in severity. Therefore we recommended that you were your retaines for an indefinite period of thime wear them as long as you want to keep your teeth straight. Its new fjdslkj responsibility.
Your Removable Retainea :
- Depending an each case your orthodontist will recommend to you your certa sflfj. Please follow this carefully to ensure you do not get any sdjlfj.
- Do not eat or drink with your retainer in place. You will need to clean them regularly using a tooth brush with soap and lukewarm water (Not Hot). Avoid using toothpaste on retainers “Retainer Brite” can be used to clean the retainers and make them taste better you may purchase this from us at future visits.
Your Fixed Retainer:
- You may be fitted with a wire to the back of yours bottom/top teeth. This is called a bonded retainer. You will need to keep this extra clean. Please avoid any hard, sticky and crunchy foods if you have been fitted with one. If this breaks please wear you removable retainer full time and cortuct the practice immediately.
- You will not needed to be seen often now the retainers are in place. You will be advised about your future appointments.
- Retainers are expensive to replace so please take great care of them. Please keep them in a retainer box when they are not being worn. Also bring them to all future appointments.